The Sindbad Hotel
The Sindbad Hotel located in a magnificent lush garden, surrounded by palm trees and exotic plants you will find the Sindbad, a charming hotel. The Sindbad Hotel is situated directly on the beach. Guest accommodation is in Moorish style bungalows with all comfort and amenities necessary to ensure a relaxing holiday.
Rooms are built in a Moorish bungalow-style surrounded by the beautiful green garden. They are made to reflect modern comfort and elegance but also to mirror the typical North African decoration style. All the 146 rooms and 9 suites at the Sindbad were refurbished between 2007 and 2010. Standard rooms are all equipped with a direct telephone line, wireless internet, safety deposit box, mini-bar, satellite TV, private balcony or terrace, and hairdryer in the bathrooms. Most bathrooms have a bathtub and separate shower. The hotel also provides bathrobes.
The closest airports :
- Enfidha Airport ……………………………….. 40 km
- Tunis Carthage Airport ……………………… 70 km
- Monastir Airport ……………………………… 100 km
The Sindbad Hotel has 145 rooms with garden or sea view and 9 suites with sea view. All rooms have a private terrace or balcony, air conditioning or heating with individual control, a direct dial telephone, deposit box free of charge, satellite TV (plasma screen), mini bar, Wireless connection free of charge, a hairdryer and bath, most of them with separate shower cabin
- Single Room : Bedroom with double bed
- Double Room : Bedroom with double bed or two seperate beds
- Triple Room : Bedroom with double bed or two seperate beds
- Luxury Suite: King size bed, located in the beach side of hotel and near the pool, 24h butler service
Stars Total rooms Wi-Fi Pets 5 ***** 146 Free Not Allowed Opening Date Board Type Total Restaurants Total Bars 2010 BB 1 1 Distance to Airport Distance to City Centre Distance to Golf Course Distance to Beach Enfidha Airport 40 KM 1 KM 30 minutes 8 KM
- Nearby Golf Courses
- Beachfront hotel
- Shuttle bus to/from Golf Citrus and Golf Yasmine free of charge
- 3 outdoor swimming pools ( 1 infinity pool, 1 children’s pool, 1 classic pool )
- 1 heated indoor pool ( not heated in summer )
- Beach & pool towels, sun chairs and sun beds
- Fitness Room
- Internet corner at reception
- Spa & Wellness Center
- Steam room
- Balneotherapy treatments
- Facial cures
- All facilities are not complimentary and are subject to an extra charge.
- All outdoor facilities are seasonal and closed in the winter season.
- The Sindbad Hotel has the right to make changes on the concept & facilities without conveying any information to the 2. and 3. Persons/corporations considering also the weather conditions.
- The hotel doesn’t accept guests who bathe dressed in the pools but only in the sea.
The Sindbad Hotel is well known as one of the prominent golf hotels in this area with more than 15 years of experience. The hotel provides shuttle bus, free of charge, takes you to both golf course and departs every 30 minutes du ring high season.
Golf Citrus :
Tunisia’s largest golf complex with 45 holes (18 holes x 2 + 9 holes), located about 15 minutes drive from the hotel.
Les Oliviers is an 18 hole, par 72 course. Les Oliviers is an open course with large fairways surrounded by Olive trees, a test for players of all levels.
La Foret the second 18 hole, also par 72 course, is the more challenging of the two courses. It is a winding and rolling course, surrounded by a forest of pine trees and designed with blind holes, different bunker traps, and lakes. The perfect course for players at a higher level.
Both courses awere designed by Ronald Fream.
The Citrus Golf course also has a 9 hole executive course as well as two practice ranges, putting and pitching practice areas and golf pros that can help you shape up your game during one or several lessons.
Open in 1991 the Golf Golf Valley, is the first golf club in Hammamet. Its course has a characteristic of vast teeing areas, dramatic bunker shapes, and imaginative use of water. The course has in total 27 holes, whereof the championship course is an 18 hole, par 72 and the Executive course is a 9 hole par 30.
The course was designed by Ronald Fream.
The Golf Valley also offers practice facilities, golf professionals for the perfection of the game, and a clubhouse with internet facilities, food, and beverage.