If you are looking for an All-Inclusive and 5 Star Golf holiday in Turkey, then you will not be disappointed in Belek. Belek is blessed with 14 stunning and ultra-modern golf resorts, which will provide an unforgettable 5-star holiday experience.
Belek plays host to an annual European Tour event, the Turkish Airlines Open, and the region now receives the golfing prestige it so richly deserves. The five-star resorts have been matched by some impeccable golf courses, which are all a short distance away from each other. The golf courses in Belek; The Montgomerie Maxx Royal Golf Club, Carya Golf Club, Antalya Golf Club ( Pasha Golf Course and PGA Sultan Golf Course ), Gloria Golf Club ( Gloria Old Course, Gloria New Course and Verde Course ), Cornelia Faldo Golf Club, Sueno Golf Club ( The Pines Golf Course and The Dunes Golf Course ), Titanic Golf Club, National Golf Club, Kaya Palazzo Golf Club, Lykia Links Antalya Golf Club and Robinson Nobilis Club.
It is just not golf in Belek. So many other attractions that will exceed your expectation:
• The Land of Legends Theme Park: The Land of Legends offers incomparable experiences to all from 7 to 70 where they will discover something new: AdventurePark, Aqua Park, Restaurants & Bars, Secret Lagoon and Shopping Venue.
• Belek Public Area: It’s a nice place to relax and for shopping.
• Spa Escapes: You can pamper yourself with the unique - rich massage and treatment menus at a highly regarded Spa in each hotel.
• Detox Packages: You can experience The LifeCo detox programs just 30 minutes away from your hotel
• Jeep safari in the Taurus Mountains: If you want to feel more adventurous, you can enjoy an action-packed trip off the beaten track.
A summary of Anatolia in the language of the Mediterranean
Belek is a rich and unique destination in a sociological aspect, in addition to being a destination of natural beauty. A significant example is the "Garden of Tolerance", established for visitors of different faiths.
The holy places of the world's predominant religions have always found hospitality in the Medirerranean region. Each year, thousands of visitors come to these holy places and depart with smiles.
Belek, where history and the natural colours of the Mediterranean blend harmoniously, is a rare tourism paradise match between flora of a hundred shades of green and blue heavens, Belek is not just a holiday maker place, but a beautiful slice of the Mediterranean. Belek, jsut 20 minutes by car from Antalya, offers a 17km-long beach where carefully designed 5-star hotels reflect the sunlight and natural beauty.
In harmony with nature, Belek's creative architectural projects enable a holistic experience of sea, sun and beach, allowing you to enjoy your holidays with a range of exciting activities.
The world's leading playground awaits all the stars.
Belek is known worldwide for its superior, speciallt designed golf courses; many of these courses were designed by world-famous figures in the field.
On most golf courses - in any part of the world - early morning until sunset play is sufficient. Not in Belek: longer, and even more enjoyable games are at hand, as Belek's golf courses light up - night and day - with solar ernergy! Belek awaits you with cooler, quiter and more elegant competitions.
Lara is approximately 10 miles east of the city proper. All Inclusive holidays in LARA are large on luxury. Holidays in Lara are all about the sun, sand and sea along Turkey’s maginificient Turquoise Coast. This destination is an ideal place for exploring the natural wonders and attractions of Antalya.
Lara offers you one of the most beautiful and long beaches in Antalya. Warm Mediterranean temperatures greet you for much of the year. You can stay at one of the many All-inclusive resorts in Lara, (Titanic Beach Lara, Lara Barut Hotel, Concorde De Luxe Resort) and so you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest. However, it is just not beach holiday in Lara. Lara is surrounded by Antalya’s incredible natural attractions, from the mountain tops to uninhabited islands.
• You can take a day trip to Antalya’s captivating old town, Kaleici and you can visit some historical sites.
• You can discover the splendid waterfalls of Duden and Kursunlu
• You can spend a day to visit Antalya Aquarium that is a must to visit in Antalya. It has one of the longest aquarium tunnels in the world with many sea species.