Vidago Palace Hotel
The Vidago Palace Hotel is surronded by the natural beauty of green parklands and offers elegant spaces that are ideal for spending time together and enjoying life, Marvelous materials, plush carpets, elegant wallpapers, fine architecture and perfect finishings make the Vidago Palace Hotel incomparable in the world!
This 5-star lavish hotel is a beautiful palace with all commodities for a wonderful relaxing holiday.
The closest airport :
- Oporto Airport ……………………………….. Approximately 1 hour
- Vigo Airport ……………………………………. Approximately 2 hours
The Vidago Palace Hotel offers 70 rooms and suites and each room is individual: all details are taken very seriously! With insuperable comfort, every element leads us back to an atmosphere of days gone by, when elegance and sophistication were of the essence.
All rooms have free wi-fi, satellite channels, LCD TV, air-conditioning, heating, bathroom with bathtub or shower, hairdryer, Bathrobe & Slippers, safe, minibar and working desk.
- Classic Room: 23 m²
- Superior Room: 25 m²
- Superior Family Room: 32 m²
- Privilege Room: 40 m²
- Junior Suite: 39- 49 m²
- Suite: 80 m²
Stars Total rooms Wi-Fi Pets 0 Opening Date Board Type Total Restaurants Total Bars 4 4 Distance to Airport Distance to City Centre Distance to Golf Course Distance to Beach
- On-site golf course
- 4 restaurants
- 4 bars
- Spa including hydrotherapy and thermal treatments
- 2 swimming pools (one indoor 15m pool and one outdoor 25m pool)
- Kids’ outdoor pool
- Children’s programme
- Activities & workshops for adults
- Full equipped conference centre
- All facilities are not complimentary and are subject to an extra charge.
- All outdoor facilities are seasonal and closed in the winter season.
- The Vidago Palace Hotel has the right to make changes on the concept & facilities without conveying any information to the 2. and 3. Persons/corporations considering also the weather conditions.
The Vidago Palace Golf Course is the award -winning 18 hole golf course. It has been redesigned by the firm Cameron & Powell from an original by Mackenzie Ross built in 1936.
You can also play in different 4 golf courses of your selection in Porto:
- Ponte de Lima Golf Course
- Estela Golf Club
- Amarante Golf Course
- Oporto Golf Club