Is Molas Hotel
Is Molas Hotel is situated 33 kilometers from Cagliari, near Pula. The resort offers an extraordinary panoramic view, it enjoys a magnificent view of the sea of Sardinia and the tower of Nora and the hills of Sulcis. You can find next door the Is Molas Golf Course, one of the most famous in Italy, with 27 holes.
Is Molas Hotel has 70 rooms that are laid out on three levels and frame the garden, with its lawn and typical Sardinian shrubs, like a theatre. You only 15 minutes away at Is Molas' private beach, where you can enjoy many water sports or just relax on your sun lounger. The Resort provides a free shuttle service to the beach from June to September.
The nearest airport, Cagliari Elmas Airport, is only 29 km away from the hotel.Show More
The Resort has 70 rooms of different sizes to meet every need. Each comfortable rooms has bath or shower, free internet wi-fi, air conditioner, heating, walk-in closet, telephone, digital TV, hair dryer, safe and mini-bar.
- Classic Room: 26 m², veranda or balcony, garden view
- Superior Room : 26 m², veranda or balcony, garden view or sea view
- Family Suite: max 2 adults + 2 children, two connecting rooms
- Junior Suite: two connecting spaces with direct access to a large terrace overlooking the garden and the sea
- Suite: bedroom and one sitting room, a large terrace
Stars Total rooms Wi-Fi Pets 4 **** 70 Free Not Allowed Opening Date Board Type Total Restaurants Total Bars BB 2 4 Distance to Airport Distance to City Centre Distance to Golf Course Distance to Beach 29 KM 2 KM 200 Meters 8 KM
- On-site golf course
- 2 Restaurants
- 5 Bars
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Private Beach
- Free WiFi
- All facilities are not complimentary and are subject to an extra charge.
- All outdoor facilities are seasonal and closed in the winter season.
- The Is Molas Hotel has the right to make changes on the concept & facilities without conveying any information to the 2. and 3. Persons/corporations considering also the weather conditions.
Is Molas Golf Club
The Is Molas golf course, 27 holes overlooking the Sardinian Sea, is one of the most famous in Italy.