Palazzo Argaza Hotel Spa & Golf Resort
Palazzo Arzaga Hotel SPA and Golf Resort was an ancient Palace but it harmoniously converted into a 5-star Golf & Spa Resort near Lake Garda. The resort offers the elegance and charm of the historic residence together, with its classic designed interiors, wood-beamed ceilings, original frescoes and antique furniture, with the comforts foreseen by the hotel category it belongs to. Palazzo Argaza Hotel Spa & Golf Resort is a 15th-century palace with two Golf courses (18 holes and a 9 hole)
The resort has 84 rooms and suites, with magnificent views over the golf course or the surrounding countryside.
The closest airports :
- Verona Airport …………… 35 km
The hotel has 84 rooms and suites located in the main building and the characteristic Residenza: some are decorated with original frescoes of the fifteenth century, while others have high bright ceilings or romantic wooden beams; the rooms are large and spacious and equipped with every comfort needed. Most rooms overlook the surrounding landscape or the golf course.
All rooms have air-conditioning, heating, LCD TV, satellite channels, WiFi, safe, mini-bar, bathroom with shower or bathtub and hairdryer
- Classic Palazzo 27 m²
- Classic Residenza 29 m²
- Executive 37 m²
- Fresco 30 m²
- Suite 69 m²
Stars Total rooms Wi-Fi Pets 5 ***** 84 Free Allowed Opening Date Board Type Total Restaurants Total Bars BB 1 1 Distance to Airport Distance to City Centre Distance to Golf Course Distance to Beach Verona Airport 35 km 6 KM 700 Meters 2 KM (Garda Lake)
- Onsite Golf Course
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Spa center
- Free WiFi
- All facilities are not complimentary and are subject to an extra charge.
- All outdoor facilities are seasonal and closed in the winter season.
- The Palazzo Argaza Hotel has the right to make changes on the concept & facilities without conveying any information to the 2. and 3. Persons/corporations considering also the weather conditions.
Argaza Golf Club
Golfers can play all 27 holes in order to have a direct comparison between the two “top golf course architects”
- 18 hole golf course was designed by Jack Niclaus Jr.
- 9 hole golf course was designed by Gary Player.