We are closed from 02.10.2022
Zeynep Hotel is merely a few minutes from its own private beach. The hotel offers air-conditioned rooms, 3 outdoor pools, 4 restaurants, and a spa center with a Turkish bath and a sauna.Zeynep Hotel offers modern rooms decorated in warm colors. Each room includes an LCD TV and a minibar. All rooms offer garden or sea views.
The main restaurant serves meals in a buffet style. you'll enjoy Chinese, Italian and Mediterranean cuisine at the à la carte restaurants. The bars offer a spread of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and delicious cocktails.It presents you 5 different A‘la Carte Restaurants: Mediterranean (with charge), French (with charge), Mexican (with charge), Italian and Chinese. You’ll enjoy drinks and cocktails at our varied bars. The Lobby, Pool and Beach Bar and Sixth Sense Disco Bar will serve you happily.Show More
Zeynep Hotel has modern decorated rooms with sea view or land view. Zeynep Hotel features a superb choice of accommodation options from standard rooms to suites and bungalow rooms.
- Bathroom ( shower )
- Central Air Conditioning
- Hair Drier
- Safe box
- Lcd TV / satellite broadcast
Stars Total rooms Wi-Fi Pets 5 ***** 555 Free Not allowed Opening Date Board Type Total Restaurants Total Bars All Inclusive- 7 8 Distance to Airport Distance to City Centre Distance to Golf Course Distance to Beach 35 Km 1 Km 1 Km 200 Metre
- Spa center
- Golf Courses
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 6 tennis courts
- All facilities are not complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand.
- All outdoor facilities are closed in the winter season.
- The Zeynep Hotel has the right to make changes on the concept & facilities without conveying any information to the 2. and 3. Persons/corporations considering also the weather conditions.
Regnum Carya has two onsite golf courses, the 27-hole National Golf and additionally the 18-hole Carya Golf. PGA professionals are available to assist golfers to improve their skills and offer advice.
Carya Golf Club: The first 18-hole floodlit golf course in Turkey, Carya is a championship course which honoredly hosted the 2017 Turkish Airlines Open, part of the Final Four Series on the European Tour. Designed by golfing champion Peter Thomson,
By lighting the 18 holes, Carya Golf Club offers the chance of playing golf in the dark with the comfort of daylight. Thus, the guests can enjoy playing golf under the nice climate of the Mediterranean during the night.
Details of Carya Golf Course
- Official opening: November 2008
- Design: Thomson Perrett & Lobb Golf Course Architects
- Surface: 260 acres (104 ha), heathland course set in pine forest
- Greens: Average per green approximately 600 m2
- Tees: Five tees per hole
- Fairways: Challenging and undulating with plenty of strategic options
- Bunkers: 75 with heather covered edges
- Lakes: 3
- Driving: Range Double ended with a unique two storey Academy building with 22 bays and two teaching studios.
- Putting Green: 2300 m2 - 130 meters long.
- Chipping & Pitching Green: Yes
- Golf Cars: Available
- Golf Lessons: Available by Fully P.G.A Qualified Professionals Spikes Carya Golf
National Golf Club
The first golf course in Turkey, the National Golf Course is set in a charming landscape of pine trees, with views of the Taurus Mountains. It is one of the toughest courses in Belek, golfers should be aware of well-placed water hazards and challenging dog-legs, also an uphill and downhill land.
Details of National Golf Course
- Official opening: 18 November 1994
- Site:1100 000 m2, of pine & eucalyptus forests
- Greens: Approximately 550 m2
- Tees: Black, White, Yellow, Red
- Fairways: Challenging but fair
- Bunkers: 64
- Lakes: 10 in total
- Grass: Hybrid Bermuda grass and over-seeding in winter, Tindwarf on the greens and overseeding with Poa Trivilias
- Driving Range: 36 bay, South to North, 280m
- Putting Green: 1100 m2
- Chipping Green: 2300 m2
- Rental Golf cars: Available
- Rental Trolleys: Available
- Electric Trolleys: Available
- Club Sets: Available